Saturday, April 2, 2011

Prayer Table Report

Christ Church Schenectady Prayer Table Report, Saturday, April 2, 2011, 9:20 - 10:30 a.m. Windy but bright and sunny. Torre Bissell on State St.
+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina

Curtis (from the last two weeks) -- "Prosperity and for my family." I prayed for the Father's love and provision to be poured out in this family. [Later, he passed by again and said, "God bless you too." in response to my greeting.]

+Patrick (from previous times) -- I prayed for the Father's blessing on him and his family.

(Man across the street) -- "Please!" when I asked him if I could pray for him.

+Russell -- Injured on job; provision; asked for and accepted forgiveness. He asked, "Do you require a donation?" I said, "No, this is free." When I gave him the cross he said, "This is what I've been waiting for."

+Eddie -- "For peace and for Israel." I prayed for peace in the hearts of men and governments and for the peace of Jerusalem.

+Bill -- "That I can get back to the City." [He was hoping for a handout.]

+Dexter -- "I have to get food for my kids." After I prayed for him and his kids and gave him a cross he said, "Oh, God bless you."

Billie (came a week or so ago) -- Alcoholic, hoping for a handout. "I got booted out of my hotel this morning." I prayed for shelter for him.

+Tishon (young man) --"For my wife and my kids." Prayed for the Father's provision and that he would grow into the man, the father, the husband that God is calling him to be.

Steve (10:00) -- Again prayed he could own his own business and for joy. He said I should not be out here on the street by myself and stood guard for the next half hour.

+Andrew (semi-regular) -- Alcoholic. Prayed for sobriety and for his kids.

+Jahlyn (teen-age boy) -- Prayed for his family and that he would grow into the man, the father, the husband that God is calling him to be.

+Patrick (and young son Scottie) -- "I thank the Lord Jesus. I am getting back on my feet. Some friends are setting me on the right path."

+Jeanette and her son +Jahlyn -- They are going to Massachusetts to visit a friend named +Rose who is in rehab. They took a cross for her.

+Paula (regular) -- We prayed for blessings and the refreshment of the Holy Spirit. She was heading over to check on Debra, another regular.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS@GMAIL.COM.

For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.


we deal with the total functioning of sites like,



+ SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

+ CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

+ WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

+ MONEY FLIPPING

+ BANK ACCOUNTS

+ IOS/OS

+ CRIMINAL RECORDS

+ SCHOOL GRADES

+ CREDIT SCORES

+ SPOUSES PHONE

+ BTC RECOVERY

+ BTC MINING


Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



I’m always available for you when you need help.

Contact or write us on:

Technechhacks@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.