Saturday, April 9, 2011

SUNDAY SCHOOL LESSON 27, April 10, 2011

STUDY GUIDE: SUNDAY SCHOOL LESSON 27, April 10, 2011
Lectionary A, Fifth Sunday of Lent
Theme Verse: "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31
Readings: John 11; Romans 6:13-23; Ezekiel 37:1-14; Psalm 130
Memory Verse: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23)
Next Week: Matthew (26:36-75) 27:1-54 (55_66); Philippians 2:5-11; Isaiah 45:21; Matthew 21:1-11
      Gospel: John 11

A word received: I want you to do the whole chapter. I want you to see Lazarus' death and resurrection and mine in the context of sin and suffering. I AM the resurrection and the life -- whoever believes in me will see life eternal. They tried to destroy Lazarus, they could not overcome my work. Look to me. I AM. I AM more powerful than sin and death. That is the victory this chapter proclaims.

A word received: Look at Martha's faith and her affirmations. [This takes place in the context of a real challenge to her faith.]

[notes: Jesus wants to move Martha from general belief about himself to personal knowledge of who he is and what he can do.
*      Jesus wept even though he knew what he would do. He joins in our weeping.
*      (verse 40) Lois Gould is cancer-free after move than 25 years.
*      (verse 44) "take off grave clothes and let him go" -- symbolic of what Jesus wants to do in our lives.]

      Epistle: Romans 6:13-23

A word received: See this in the context of Ezekiel. I can make your dry bones come to life. I can bring you to new life just as I did Lazarus.

[Note: you have to look at the choice between sin and death, and life and what Jesus wants to do. He wants to bring us to new life.]

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-11) A word received: I want you to see in the Corinthians passage that you (underline you) can have victory over sin.

      Old Testament: Ezekiel 37:1-14

(verse 6) A word received: When I bring you to new life, you will know that I AM LORD.

(verse 10) A word received: I AM raising up an army of my Spirit.

(verse 12) A word received: Behold, I will bring you up out of your graves, take you out of your grave clothes, and bring you into the land and life of my promise.

(verse 13) A word received: I want you to know that I AM LORD.

(verse 14) A word received: I will put my Spirit in you and you shall live.

      Psalm: Psalm 130

(verse 1) A word received: Cry out to me -- I will hear you.

(verse 4) A word received: Accept my forgiveness -- it leads to life.

(verse 5) A word received: Hope in me -- I AM faithful.

(verse 7) A word received: I AM able to redeem you from all your sins.

Albany Intercessor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS@GMAIL.COM.

For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.


we deal with the total functioning of sites like,



+ SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

+ CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

+ WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

+ MONEY FLIPPING

+ BANK ACCOUNTS

+ IOS/OS

+ CRIMINAL RECORDS

+ SCHOOL GRADES

+ CREDIT SCORES

+ SPOUSES PHONE

+ BTC RECOVERY

+ BTC MINING


Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



I’m always available for you when you need help.

Contact or write us on:

Technechhacks@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.